<p "="">EAGOL was established over 10 years ago, with a mission to delight and be a premier Oil Marketing Company. EAGOL is committed to provide energy solutions comprising of petroleum products (Premium Motor Spirit(PMS),Jet A-1, Illuminating Kerosene(IK), Automotive Gas Oil(AGO) and Oils & Lubricants which meet and exceed our customer requirements in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems in line with the highest professional standards aiming for continual improvement and customer satisfaction through the involvement and participation of all levels of management, staff and other interested parties.
We are looking for Sales, marketing and an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily operation in Uganda. If you meet below requirements Kindly send your updated CV and Applications letter to Hr@eastafricangasoil.com The deadline of submission is before 7th January 2021 and we will only call the shortlisted candidates.
1. SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for results-driven sales and marketing representative who will work with a dynamic team to actively seek out and engage customer prospects, to develop and execute strategic initiatives and holistic marketing plans to drive sales. A high level of strategic thinking and ability to multi task are key requirements for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns – face to face and social media
- Planning, preparing and producing a variety of publicity and marketing materials
- Evaluating and developingmarketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, building product awareness and positioning our company’s brands.
- Conducting market research to aid the company reach the target market.
- Organizing marketing events to educate the clients about the company’s products
- Planning ahead and having a detailed strategy in place before beginning to market and promoting our services.
- Collect market intelligence, customer feedback and analysing data in order to give timely recommendations. Keep a close eye on the market trends and the changes happening around them
- Identifying potential customers through prospecting activities and qualifying customers as per company policies and procedures. Ensure all new and old customers on boarded are retained.
- Managing the stock of all marketing materials creating systems to identify when stock needs to be replenished. Keep records of all marketing materials received and issued.
- Project Management - Including forecasting, brand management and implementation of communication plans
- Prepare, manage the marketing budget and calendar as well as managing performance reports
- Conducting market intelligence to ensure alignment of training and consultancy with market needs
- Come up with a checklist indicating official documents of all ongoing projects i.e. available and accessible documents.
- Keeps abreast of current developments in the Oil industry including micro and macro environmental factors and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- 5 years in experience as a Sales and Marketing representative in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Strategic thinking and market focus
- Personal integrity
- Analytical thinking and judgment
- Planning and alignment
- Drive for results
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Ability to work individually and as in a team.
- In-depth understanding of the Ugandan market. The position is based in Uganda
2. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Office Administrator position entails a variety of administrative roles including providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, supporting Management Team, Heads of Departments and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating on site and off site meetings and conferences where applicable
- Scheduling appointments for the management staff on need basis
- Monitoring the use, maintenance and assigning office equipment such as work tables/stations offices, computers, conference rooms
- Receiving and verification of materials and supplies for the administrative department and assisting the administrative team in the overall verification of materials by signing materials delivery verification form as well as for the general office use.
- Provide general assistance support to teams and other visitors to the organization occasionally.
- Book and organize travel arrangements for teams when need be
- Preparing administration daily reports and compiling all the departments’ reports and sharing timely
- Submit and reconcile expense reports for the department.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters from time to time.
- Managing visitors that enter the organization either through appointments or non-appointment.
- Liaising with the Directors, Managers in updating and processing all licenses, insurances are timely renewed.
- Track office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions office supply & services s and general office operation
- Manage all company correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages and Develop , maintain a proper filing system that is easily retrievable
- Prepare and support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Management or Business Administration
- Atleast 5 years’ experience as an Office Administrator preferably in FMCG
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Time Management skills
- Report writing skills
- Keen to details
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- The position is based in Uganda