EAGOL was established over 10 years ago, with a mission
to delight and be a premier Oil Marketing Company. EAGOL
is committed to provide energy solutions comprising of
petroleum products (Premium Motor Spirit(PMS),Jet A-1,
Illuminating Kerosene(IK), Automotive Gas Oil(AGO) and
Oils & Lubricants which meet and exceed our customer
requirements in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 Quality
Management Systems in line with the highest professional
standards aiming for continual improvement and customer
satisfaction through the involvement and participation of all
levels of management, staff and other interested parties.
We are looking for Sales, marketing and an Administrative
Officer to join our team and support our daily operation in
If you meet below requirements
Kindly send your updated CV and Applications letter to
The deadline of submission is before 7th January 2021 and
we will only call the shortlisted candidates.
1. SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for results-driven sales and marketing
representative who will work with a dynamic team to actively
seek out and engage customer prospects, to develop and
execute strategic initiatives and holistic marketing plans to
drive sales. A high level of strategic thinking and ability to
multi task are key requirements for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns –
face to face and social media
- Planning, preparing and producing a variety of publicity
and marketing materials
- Evaluating and developingmarketing strategies, planning
and coordinating marketing efforts, building product
awareness and positioning our company’s brands.
- Conducting market research to aid the company reach
the target market.
- Organizing marketing events to educate the clients about
the company’s products
- Planning ahead and having a detailed strategy in place
before beginning to market and promoting our services.
- Collect market intelligence, customer feedback and
analysing data in order to give timely recommendations.
Keep a close eye on the market trends and the changes
happening around them
- Identifying potential customers through prospecting
activities and qualifying customers as per company
policies and procedures. Ensure all new and old
customers on boarded are retained.
- Managing the stock of all marketing materials creating
systems to identify when stock needs to be replenished.
Keep records of all marketing materials received and
- Project Management - Including forecasting, brand
management and implementation of communication
- Prepare, manage the marketing budget and calendar as
well as managing performance reports
- Conducting market intelligence to ensure alignment of
training and consultancy with market needs
- Come up with a checklist indicating official documents
of all ongoing projects i.e. available and accessible
- Keeps abreast of current developments in the Oil industry
including micro and macro environmental factors and
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- 5 years in experience as a Sales and Marketing
representative in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track
record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the
- Relationship management skills and openness to
- Strategic thinking and market focus
- Personal integrity
- Analytical thinking and judgment
- Planning and alignment
- Drive for results
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Ability to work individually and as in a team.
- In-depth understanding of the Ugandan market. The
position is based in Uganda
2. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Office Administrator position entails a variety of administrative
roles including providing administrative support to ensure
efficient operation of the office, supporting Management
Team, Heads of Departments and employees through a
variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating on site and off site meetings and
conferences where applicable
- Scheduling appointments for the management staff on
- Monitoring the use, maintenance and assigning office
equipment such as work tables/stations offices,
computers, conference rooms
- Receiving and verification of materials and supplies
for the administrative department and assisting the
administrative team in the overall verification of
materials by signing materials delivery verification form
as well as for the general office use.
- Provide general assistance support to teams and other
visitors to the organization occasionally.
- Book and organize travel arrangements for teams when
- Preparing administration daily reports and compiling all
the departments’ reports and sharing timely
- Submit and reconcile expense reports for the
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters
from time to time.
- Managing visitors that enter the organization either
through appointments or non-appointment.
- Liaising with the Directors, Managers in updating and
processing all licenses, insurances are timely renewed.
- Track office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions
office supply & services s and general office operation
- Manage all company correspondence (e-mail, letters,
packages and Develop , maintain a proper filing system
that is easily retrievable
- Prepare and support budgeting and bookkeeping
- Perform other related duties as assigned from time to
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Management or Business
- Atleast 5 years’ experience as an Office Administrator
preferably in FMCG
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Time Management skills
- Report writing skills
- Keen to details
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- The position is based in Uganda